Thursday, April 9, 2020

Nature’s Fairy Creature

Today I planned to share my garden foray under the full moon. (Thanks for that fun idea, Wisps of Words ~grin~) However, it will take a while to compose my story and compile pictures. Then obsessive editing ensues, however still imperfect the end result, and my husband has requested my company. I can’t complain about that, so instead I hope you enjoy what my light landscaping uncovered. 

Resuming my former grass bed renovations, I used my landscaper’s knife to open a bag of garden soil and filled in the trench left by my removed border. Finished, I stood, dropping the blade to stick upright in the fresh dirt. Relocating bordering stones revealed a surprise. How lucky a rock covered this critter as my knife landed not far away (!) or this would be a very different post.


Can you spot the hibernating toad?

-

12 comments:

  1. I think I spotted the toad. I think.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. Be well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I should have added an image with the creature circled, so I've rectified that with a new post. :) Be well!

      Delete
  3. Noooooooooo!

    Where the "h _ _ l" is he???????????? *Grinnnnnn*

    Stay safe
    Stay home
    ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒธ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. ~snicker~ I hope your back is feeling better, my dear.

      Delete
  4. NOPE....I think you are making him up. Usually I can find hidden things but I don't see toad! I like Wisps word of thought HELL, where the hell is he!!???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see the toad. I really need to start wearing my glasses.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, not even with my glasses. Perhaps I should clean them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh... Seriously, though, I think seeing the toad live makes a world of difference. My husband says most folks would never have noticed, on the other hand. :)

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!