Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Jitterbug

As many of my silly posts attest, I have a very childlike sense of play. Once I bought a bunch of craft supplies and started making fanciful little creatures. About a year ago I started playing goofy pranks on my husband, often moving something or other after he goes to bed. He laughs, saying he never knows what he’ll find come morning. 

A recent example amuses him daily. I put a colorful worm creature on top of a bottle of eyeglass cleaner. Every time my guy uses his keyboard the critter jiggles, appearing nervous. I decided to take video, ‘cheating’ a bit by squeezing the plastic bottle. I hope you enjoy.



What do you think is a better name, ‘Nervous Worm’ or ‘Worried Worm’? Or do you like another option my husband mentioned, ‘Concerned Worm’?

-

12 comments:

  1. Any of those names are good names. Cute and fun.

    Have a fabulous day, Darla. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe at this time in the world Concerned would be best but since it don't go out and about in the world maybe just nervous. HAHA....I used to do things like this at the TBI when I worked there. Always into something. I have done a few at photo services but keeping in mind since going back to work there I have not really been me, myself or I. Just now feeling like I am getting back to that part of my life. Love the worm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand life happenings have set you back a pace. Be well, my dear.

      Delete
  3. He looks more concerned to me. But worried gives you the alliteration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Nervous and Jerky Worm, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Concerned Worm... sounds less threatening)

    Not on computer as much,
    due to *achy* back.
    But reading some posts,
    And hate to read,
    Without even a tiny comment.
    -smile-
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Stay safe
    Stay home
    🌸💛🌷💛🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better. And thank you for taking time to spread smiles.

      Delete
  6. He does look nervous. I love it! I am a child at heart too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!