Wednesday, April 22, 2020

In a Pinch

Knowing how much music means to me (and my sanity), my husband gifts me most often with related items. Sometimes I make a specific request. This rechargeable bluetooth speaker was one of those.

The name Soundfreaq caught my
attention as it's reminiscent of
magician Criss Angel's
'Mind Freak'
Unlike the eBay item pictured above, mine doesn’t have the colorful front panel (not surprising, that cost extra). But the sound is great. Currently plugged in so I can listen to Duran Duran while typing, it can of course be charged up to take outside sans cord.


This is Mine, the mimicked wood
background an accident. Heh...
That back extension you see above is collapsible. Serving as a stabilizing base, the section must be pulled out or the unit powers off. Some folks called that a drawback in product reviews. I never minded until the other day, having made the mistake of tucking it, uncompressed, beneath my arm like a book.

Ouch...

Doesn’t my arm look like I got a weird hickey? Have you ever been ‘bitten’ by technology?

-

14 comments:

  1. Yes I've been bitten my technology. I think sometimes it just laughs at me too.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitten, only in the figurative sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been bitten by many things. And I always feel like an idiot as I should have seen it coming.

    Okay, what Duran Duran song? I need more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..you have been following me long enough to know that I have been bitten by EVERYTHING from a knife while cooking, a piece of glass from a broken plate, a wall that my toe ran into, a hammer that hits my finger while I am building and yes TECHNOLOGY!!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you while writing this, actually. ~hugs~ We seem to be kindred spirits. ~snicker~ Be well!

      Delete
  5. Your husband sounds sweet. No bites from technology- just cats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a good guy. ~grin~ You're a good cat mom. ~hugs~ And your husband seems like a darling, as well. Take care!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh! You and Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    🌸🌱💜🌱🌸

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother got me a very small bluetooth speaker a couple years ago for Christmas. I love it. I take it with me in the car since my radio is old school, no bluetooth, just radio and a CD player. So I play it off my phone music.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!