Monday, September 25, 2023

The World’s Tiniest Ninja

I’ll warn anyone with a dread of spiders that this is my little ninja’s species. The creature, smaller than my pinky fingernail, landed on my laptop lid the other day. My photo turned out fine. The video, however, showcasing its skills is blurry.

I apologize in advance. So please scroll down if you want to see my miniature visitor.

---

---

---

---

Can you spot the thread of silk between the abdomen and rear back leg?
I dragged my finger over the line to set the jumping spider free...


Is that not an adorable animal? Aren’t you glad these fierce hunters don’t scale up to predate humans?

-

9 comments:

  1. Awww. so precious. I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Hugs, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like spiders as long as they are not too big. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind spiders so much. Glad you enjoyed the little visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The pale coloration definitely caught my attention. :)

      Delete
  5. Yikes, I'm the one with a fear of spiders. I wouldn't sleep for a week if that landed on my laptop LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!