Sunday, March 13, 2022

Replies to Some More Appreciated Comments

Pradeep Nair shared a sad fact that his gymnasium’s overly loud sound system makes him steer clear. Blessedly, none of my YMCA establishments blast music. In fact, my ears strained a bit identifying what the radio station aired this morning. Enjoy your park, my friend!

Sandee gave a kind warning about a dock crow accustomed to handouts turning vicious if she and her husband didn’t provide. Yikes! Well, I haven’t seen any since my little feeding attempt. ~sigh~ If things do progress, I’ll be careful and hope our breed of corvid are more shy/polite.

Bathwater, Cleo, Eastside Cats, J E Oneil, Pam, and Liz A. (in alphabetical order; sorry if I missed anyone) all provided well wishes regarding dog poop next to my mailbox. Thank you! Some neighbors let their dogs roam and do as they please, but these folks are all decent and good relations make tolerating the minor annoyance worthwhile.

Did I miss any folks requiring thanks? Are you ready for more kitty shenanigans?
Jezebel wants the shenanigans to stop,
but at least she still has her friend...
-

10 comments:

  1. If the music is to loud we leave too. We've walked into places where there is loud music and we turn around and leave. Can't take it anymore.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Darla. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find loud music distracting, too. I find any music distracting, really. Glad you don't have to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jezebel's little wide eyed friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I walk in the 'hood, I find dog poop on the sidewalk almost every day.
    However, every person that I see walking their doggos have baggies and pick up after them, so who knows which dog owners are being jerks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can you do? It's a first world problem. lol

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet comment you left on my blog. Thank you so much. Yep, you have to deal with stupid folks and there pets. Hence, that is the reason Chey goes in the fence and Lily and Misty don't leave the deck. Good thing about where I live, not a lot of dogs just roam. Then there are folks that walk their dogs but they carry the bags for picking up messes. I love that they do that. The man next door breeds pits and sometimes his get out. I noticed a big plie in the front yard, prob his dog. At least with Chey, I only have to deal in the backyard, and she does up to the back of the fenced in area. YAY....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chey is a sweetie, though we all miss King Dakota. ~hugs~

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!