Monday, March 14, 2022

Polly’s Follies – 8

I occasionally utilize one particular cat tree perch as a standing desk. I kept an eye on Terra lounging by my feet the other day. Then Polly surprised us all, running across the room and launching herself toward me. I hollered and she slipped. One of her many toes left a claw sheath behind while taking my O key along for the ride.

As it happens, I have experience reinserting laptop keys and Miss Polly 'Anna' didn’t break any components. She remains renowned for the destruction while unaware of my less flattering nicknames.
At least she cannot leap like this cat...
Do you see the ball up there?
This kitty reached it.
Can you suggest a better moniker than the lame ‘laptop breaker’? Or should I just resort to Polly Dactyl, following her sister Terra’s more menacing nomenclature?

-

15 comments:

  1. Most if not all of my pants: jeans, sweatpants, yoga pants, have pulls from The PO'M's claws, which is why I purchased a heavy-duty canvas apron to wear to stop the destruction.
    Sweetie's murder mitts scratch me from time to time, and Da Boyz will hook their claws into me if they feel I'm not quick enough on setting out their food bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 984 PAWS UP POLLY !!! next time take out de shift key ☺☺☺☺

    how bout: pollyonyx { afturr Baryonyx... the heavy clawed dino ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Polly Dactyl, the Laptop Breaker" sounds pretty good XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Technocracker? That ball chasing kitty can jump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... And yes, the cheetah's are so fun to watch.

      Delete
  5. She's your entertainment and I know you love her in spite of those destructive claws.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat "O" Destruction? I don't know. I think she probably has enough names at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some high jumping cat, but Polly OKeyLodeon will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is naughty. Good thing you have experience putting keys back on. :) I like Polly Dactyl. Thank you for the very sweet comment you left for me on my blog. Your blog always makes me smile too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a girl! If she went to an all girlcat school, she would be running it in a week!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!