Friday, March 18, 2022

Have it Your Way

While I drove us around completing errands today, my husband requested we patronize a nearby Burger King drive-thru. I agreed, though my doctor would doubtless not approve, and added my own requests including an iced coffee. As it happens, filling out a survey gets you a free* Whopper sandwich. So I did.

(* ‘free’ of course = purchasing a regularly priced drink and side item)

My positive review rewarded the staff’s excellent service and quality food. But remember when I mentioned ordering an iced coffee? The following question popped up along with my eyebrows.

Do you think this was a joke assuring reviewers are awake and aware? Should I have replied ‘yes’ or ‘no’ instead of ‘N/A’?

-

24 comments:

  1. YES....say YES...haha. Crazy stuff. Chey wanted me to tell you that yes, her name is Cheyenne. Course I call her Chey or CheyAnna Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what happens when you let the computers take over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it were a human prankster but you're probably correct.

      Delete
  3. I can think of a stronger reply than N/A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have it your way, isn't that a McDonalds slogan? Well at least you got your free whopper regardless of the stupid questions

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny. I think they need to hire some new survey makers. :) And now I want BK- a whopper, fries and mozzarella sticks. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd go back and demand my cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen some good ones but this one beats all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donkey said he has to admit he is milking it. He knows he can get along on three hooves but still...a lot of sympathy goes a long way
    Mom says: I LURVED that comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thiz iz why catz due knot drinkz coffee... when ya want it iced WITH cheez.. de cheez floatz two de top cloggin de sippin hole... coz de cheez iz frozen...

    when ya want a hot coffee with cheez de cheez meltz sew bad lee therz... REEL LEE.... noe coffee left ta drink ~~~~

    ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, just someone having fun at work! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay lady, it is totally past time for you to blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish is my command. :D It has been far too long.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!