Friday, May 15, 2020

Cat House on the Kings

My husband finds lots of content for us to watch, be it on YouTube or one of many other outlets. Often, the programming features cats of both domestic and wild varieties.
 
Yesterday we watched one that made me think of Strayer and her heroic efforts to help cats (and dogs, and bunnies). ~grin~ Anyway, I looked at the website for Cat House on the Kings and the first thing I discovered was that I can choose them as beneficiary of all my AmazonSmile orders.
 
Ooh... I wonder if the Happy Cat Club could apply. Wait... there it is! So that's the charity I'll sponsor.
 
Every little bit helps, right?
 
-

17 comments:

  1. Yes everything helps. Well done. I do the same thing.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Darla. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cat House on the Kings"...

    This term may not have the same (alternate) connotation, where you are, as it does here.

    Around these parts, a "Cat House" is a "House of Prostitution"...

    >,-)))))))))

    🌟💛🌟💛🌟

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strayer amazes me at all she does as one person. She has saved so many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And you sure do your part. ~hugs~ Be well!

      Delete
  5. OMG THANK YOU Darla, I LOVE it! Taking three trailer park boys to Portland this morning to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has developed a wonderful sanctuary and neonatal set up for kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every little bit does help. I love kitties...I love to watch them and you know I love the laughter mine brings me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May 18th

    Thank you so much for your comment, after we lost power to a bad storm. We are all fine though, and that is all that really matters.
    💨💦 💨💦 💨💦

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!