Friday, May 1, 2020

Ah, Memories... How Bittersweet

A Bygone Era...
I am so thankful for having seen Palaye Royale perform three times before this pandemic. This past week would have been the fourth. By the way, super early reporting by Styxhexenhammer666 (Warning: some foul language) on happens in Communist China stopped me from buying a concert ticket.

It saddens me that the brothers' skyrocketing careers are on hold. They could not be any sweeter in appreciating their fans (of all ages, shapes, and sizes). ~grin~ Emerson complimented the bolero jacket his fun and spirited pirate fashion sense inspired me to buy.

Too bad I never got to meet
Emerson (L) & Remmy's
big brother Sebastian.

Isn't it adorable how Remington, who hugged me first, looks a tiny bit protective toward his baby brother? And how lucky am I that my friend spotted Emerson walking past last summer at an outdoor venue, gaining me another hug and my first (cheesy) selfie?

-

11 comments:

  1. The world is on hold. It's time for some things to open though. Carefully, but some things need to open.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love this Link!!!!! I love this guy!!!!

    He is saying exactly what I feel!!!!!

    And to add insult to injury, our Dear Gov. Cuomo took ventilators, from upstate (where we live) and sent them to down state, where NYC is. Ahemmmm, isn't Down State, where his voting base is?

    Oh and Gov. Cuomo, just get voted a raise!!!!

    Wow, soooo Happy to Meet a person, who thinks like I do!!!!! And a very brave person too! You will probably lose a *bunch* of Readers, who may well be *offended,* by this post.

    Not for the silly bits of Off Color stuff... Good grief! Just how delicate are people, when stuff he said, has to be "warned" against???

    For the logical thinking, he displayed.

    "Tra la, it's May"
    🌱🌸🌱😊🌱🌸🌱



    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get to see them again. I'm sure the concert would have been postponed had you bought a ticket. Strange times we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got to see them and I am sure you will again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's okay! There will be another time you will be able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the uplifting prediction. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I bet you get a few more hugs in from those boys in your lifetime! Just a happy guess.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!