Thursday, October 5, 2023

Ah, Sweet Success

My Oregonian idol, cat rescuer Strayer, inquired what song played with the short OCD cat compilation, my previous post. I replied that I regretted not knowing. However, reverse engineering the quandary occurred to me.

Unlike with stolen technology, I merely typed in some lyrics for my answer. The video is fun, too. So thank you, my far distant friend, for asking.



Do you enjoy music videos? Is owning a music library (in my case, compact disks) more important to you than streaming?

-

8 comments:

  1. Generally I am not fond of music. Nowadays I prefer YouTube for music as I like to see the clips, some of which I never saw when a song was released.

    I can remember this song. It's quite sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Videos to music can be great fun. Panic at the Disco has great ones. :D

      Delete
  2. I like videos, but rarely watch them. I don't stream music. I do have quite a few cd's, but nothing from the past 10 years. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to stream music. I don't pay enough attention to music to bother with buying and keeping playlists. In fact, I spend more time in silence. Weird, I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone. In fact, I've not been listening like I used to for whatever reason.

      Delete
  4. Well it was a darn nice tune with the video.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!