Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tenacious Terra – 3

Our little athlete continues to awe me with her antics. If Terra gets bored and wants me out of bed... Well… This picture says it all.

Get up and play with me!

And I had to snap an image seeing her in this box (used to corral grocery bags in the back of my car). Sorry it’s grainy, but the all important ‘Fireball’ label is legible, at least.

My little fire breathing kitty...

Here she is in action. The footage of Terra climbing was too shaky. I’ll try again one day.


Wouldn’t she make an entertaining tightrope walker? Did you know the technical term for this type of artist is funambulist?

-

19 comments:

  1. She has a cat tree forest! Forest needs a few more trees though. I never heard that word before. I'll try to incorporate into my shrinking vocabulary to stun someone this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like watching old Ed Sullivan shows; he always had tightrope walkers and acrobats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm guessing she keeps you entertained most of the time. She's adorable.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Darla. Big hug and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure is talented and is very comfortable being up high like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad she stopped getting on top of the bedroom door. ~shakes head~ One fall taught her to quit without injury, thankfully.

      Delete
  5. I am impressed you got the shot of her on the bed posts. My cats always move right when I click. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you just need to edit together your footage and your video can join the legions of cat videos online. Because, as you know, the cats own the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband thinks that they could be stars. Heh...

      Delete
  7. YOU totally made my MORNING with these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos! Funambulist does sound a mouthful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, Terra sure is a daring one. Ahh, to be young and agile again... Me and dad love the headboard sillhouette photo, Darla. That's an awesome shot. Happy weekend, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't you noticed, most cats like to climb up and stay a higher level ... And look down upon all of us!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!