Thursday, November 18, 2021

A Sweet, Silly Treat

One of my favorite guilty pleasures is buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Belly candies. I still have some from a previous visit to Jungle Jim’s array of self serve jelly bean dispensers.
I really like the Belly Flop label...
But last week a bin of irregular jelly beans drew my attention. How fun, I thought, to change things up with a mysterious collection of flavors.

And it was! Between the two of us, my husband and I polished them off. Heh… I still want to share a particularly fun malformation.
These shapes look intentional...
The cinnamon is hot.

Do you prefer sweet or savory? Can you recommend a unique candy flavor?

-

14 comments:

  1. The only sweet we really have here is chocolate, the dark kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a container on my desk filled with Jelly Belly jelly beans. I so loved them. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I would eat the irregular ones too. Love the hearts.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Darla. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are errors? They should figure out how they did them, then, and market them for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buttered popcorn sounds good, but I will pass on the hot ones. I have seen some Harry Potter ones with odd flavors. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this mix contained none of the gross fad flavors. lol

      Delete
  5. I love jelly beans and mystery flavors in strange shapes would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, now you've gone and done it- dad loves, and I mean LOVES Jelly Belly stuff, though mom makes sure he doesn't get it too often. We, too, love the name on that bag o'beans. Warm, happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweet things. And my jelly beans if I get some (I try not to... as I would eat every last one as quickly as possible) are standard flavor. I eat the yellow, orange, green ones first, the rest later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are those your favorites? If so, I would save the best for last. lol Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!