Sunday, May 26, 2024

Three's Company

Upon returning from the grocery store this afternoon I was pleased to see Terra about a foot away from Dandelion on our bed. Several minutes later, Polly had joined her sister for a mutual grooming session. This development made us very happy.

Before I got up, Dani had settled on my side. We have the sweetest cats. And I can say the same about the three who lived here before passing away.

I like having my smart phone handy...

I took the next image a while back. This little unicorn tent sits on the guest bed. If Terra had a bushy tail like Polly’s I might assume there is just one cat in there.

I once feared the tent too small for a cat;
Obviously, I was wrong...

Can you see the second pair of kitty ears in the tent? Isn’t it funny that I sort of ‘photo bombed’ both of my own images?

17 comments:

  1. Dearest Darla,
    Oh, kitties no doubt are the sweetest companions.
    Our three sweet kitties are at my feet and beside me on the bed—protecting their Mami.
    Such a tent or either a box is so loved by kitties and yes, they FIT.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I can't tell there are two cats in the tent. It's easier when you really know the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so darn cute and very happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I made the photo bigger I could see the extra ears. :) Glad they all get along. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cats must feel so relaxed at home and anxious about nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I finally saw the second pair of ears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fingers seem to get into too many of my cat photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny. But I would have never guessed by the quality images you share.

      Delete
  8. wavez two ewe all N heerz hopin de week a head iz filled with grilled:
    salmon, trout, shrimpz, bloo gil, perch, cod….N cat grazz 😺‼️💚💙🐟💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum... Well, except for grilled cat grass. lol Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!