Friday, March 13, 2020

Choice Paralysis & Fun with Technology


I continue discovering features on my iPod touch even after owning it a few years (!), probably because an overabundance of options induces choice paralysis. Busy animated fast food menu boards at least provide incentive to skip those places and eat healthier. But too much variety of (for example) juice drinks sometimes leads me to bring home a less desirable product.

Not so with this technology. I’m finding greater and greater appreciation of my iPod’s camera and video features. I hope you enjoy this amusing time-lapse clip of my aquarium.


Have you ever suffered choice paralysis? Did you see what ultimately happened to my snail?

-

10 comments:

  1. I always stare at aquariums. They are mesmerizing. The snail. Nope, didn't see a snail.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am seated in front of my tank as I type. :) I'm surprised you didn't notice the snail clambering around the base of my miniature bird bath with the skull at its base. Heh... Hugs to you, my dear.

      Delete
  2. It looked quite nippy for a snail! I get food choice paralysis - all those pouches, tuna, rabbit, chicken, coley, beef, lamb etc etc What is a girl to pick? Toffee the Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suffered choice paralysis today. Well, sort of. Went on a panic run to the grocery store, and I wasn't sure what to get. I hope we don't get locked down before I figure out what to stock up on.

    I saw the snail, but I didn't see it once it went behind something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! Stay safe, my dear. And I'll post again to point out the snail others missed, and what happened to the little guy.

      Delete
  4. I must be blind- I don't see a snail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to post with freeze frames pointing out the little critter. Be well!

      Delete
  5. Choice over abundance, leading to choice paralysis, is a bane of modern society!!!!!!

    Sezzzzzzzzzz I... >,-)

    Stay safe and calm...
    🌱🌱🌱

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!