Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Polly’s Follies – 10

Polly was just begging for a photo shoot today, though she would disagree. I just couldn’t help experimenting with a lamp once she sat in front of our back door window inside a cat food delivery box.

She is more interested in my
lamp than anything else...
Well, this is more of a Snoopy pose...

Oh, come on, Polly...
Now my box over-floweth...

My Sweet Tosie Posie at her finest...

Still not quite the glamour shot
I'd imagined in my head...
yet precious, I think.

24 comments:

  1. What a great post title. I think the second last photo is the money shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute, Polly.

    I linked this post to Wordless Wednesday.

    Have a purrfect day and rest of the week. A hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best photo shoots of my beds are when I catch them off guard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for saying that. She's a brat, too, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Heh...

      Delete
  5. Polly is beautiful. I think that is a glamour shot. Cute video. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking pics of my furs...but I think you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first photo is a lovely one!. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her. She is beautiful! And I love her name too...as ell as those toesies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also think the glamor shot is precious. In fact, it could be that I like it more than you do. I also like the photo of her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you having blog writers block? Miss your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I've been absent so long. Time flies when you're having fun. :D

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!