Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Better Late Than Never

I took time to take photos and video of our kitties’ tails plus bought a Halloween card for my husband. Then I let random busywork let ‘Tock’tober and Halloween pass by without posting the former or handing out the latter. I flat out lost track of the date. ~shakes head~ Anyway, Happy November first and I hope you enjoy my girls’ rear ends.

Jezebel can turn this wispy
thing into a giant brush
if scared or cold...

Jezebel was eating, as was Polly. I didn’t notice the bit of white kitchen floor mat in Polly’s photo until now. It disoriented me during the composing phase. Heh...

As you can imagine, Polly needs
occasional help grooming...

Terra, on the other hand, is more enthusiastic an athlete than eater. Hence the video of her restless appendage.


 

Is Polly not made of absolute floof? And once he opens it, would you like to see my husband’s corny Halloween card?

-

14 comments:

  1. Humans can learn a lot from watching a cat's tailio!
    Every time Sweetie woke me up last night, she only needed a quick pet and a tailio pull, and she was quiet again.
    Not sure what that is about, but she's getting old, and being deaf, she may need extra reassurance and love, which I've got an endless bucketful of for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course any corny card will amuse us with a groan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tocks sweeties, now it's on to November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice tocks ladies. And yes, I want to see the card. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the slow twitch of the tail, and all it means.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA...I took a pic of a cat tail the other day as I was cat feeding. Cat was a hiding behind a clay pot and all you could was that tail.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!