Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Chewy to the Rescue

Today I found an email from online pet supply store Chewy announcing my auto-shipped cat food order was temporarily out of stock. After a few minutes perusing their website I made an alternative selection.

A very few more minutes passed after I replied to their email with my decision and customer service replied that it already shipped! My husband will be relieved as I am. Jezebel just loves the Purina Pro Plan Arctic Char canned food. She, Terra, and Polly will have to settle for a variety pack with half of the cans duck flavored.

Our kitties only got the Arctic char after a temporary shortage of the duck flavored entrée, so should I mix the two varieties? Can you believe the char puree smells good enough for me to eat?

-

12 comments:

  1. A happy day indeed. Getting what they love is most important.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Hug to you and scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure any cat food would ever smell that good! I personally don't care for the smell of any cat food. My Lily Bit eats PPP (wet) also, but she likes all the flavors. Misty don't eat wet food. Then they both eat PPP dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, sounds really delicious. My cats have not been privileged to such entrees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You take wonderful care of so many cats it amazes me. ~hugs~ We're fortunate to spoil these kitties, especially since we get special food for sensitive tummies on account of Terra's loose stool. If it helps, by the way, it's hard to say.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad they had something that would work for the kitties and they might share with you if you ask nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mixing them together runs the risk of them refusing to eat any of it due to the "contamination" of the less desirable food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mix them, but I would rotate for variety. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!