Thursday, September 15, 2022

Cobwebs & Waterbeds

Polly is up to her usual follies, sauntering into the kitchen this morning wearing a cobweb like a veil. I don’t know what she got into. We sometimes call her our little Swiffer for all the crap her floofy fur collects. Appropriately, the best but blurry photo I managed of her uncooperative self was on a Halloween rug.

“Why so glad I not be a
Swiffer Wet Jet?”
Tenacious Terra likes to oversee her humans. Bottled water has become a favorite lounging vantage point. The top flat here is short a few bottles yet she managed to make herself comfortable.

Plasticky squeaking sounds from
behind my seat on the couch
made me laugh...
Have you ever slept on a waterbed? Do you own a Swiffer brand sweeper?

-

16 comments:

  1. I had a waterbed for years. It was okay. It sure was popular for a very long time.

    Yes we have a swiffer. They work very nicely.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've no idea what a swiffer is. I haven't actually slept on a waterbed, if you get my meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly is too funny. She would probably get a lot dirtier here. A lot of my cats like to snooze on top of the water. No water bed. I used to have a sifter, but I gave it to my mom as a hint. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If I fits, I sits..."
    I had a waterbed for years. Not like sitting on water bottles, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two are really adorable, love the swifter nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swiffer kitty! Love the photo with cobweb draped forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hi, and welcome back to the blogging world. I was getting a tad concerned about you!! `Cool, a BLACK cat with cobwebs, talk about the greatest Halloween decor! I love it. Swiffer cat....nice. Maybe I should tie my MIsty to a broom handle and run her under the beds!! lol....Cats are amazing! Yep, slept on a waterbed. Ex and I owned one and then we got my daughter one. They used to say those were great for people with back issues. Yep, never did anything for me. Swiffer produce, several. Great dust catchers, like your little one.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!