Monday, July 13, 2020

What? - A Mystery Trip? - And/Or - All I Got was This lousy Forecast

The other day my husband showed me a seven day forecast that looked bleak. It showed zero chance of rain and super high temperatures.

As a result, I spent almost twenty minutes soaking our small vegetable and flower patches. Upon returning inside I saw a 60% chance of thunderstorms from another source.

Huh?

I informed him, at which point he pulled up the smart phone app again. His presumed location made no sense - a city in California.

Are you suffering drought conditions? Does nature ever produce the ideal amount of rain where you live?

-

12 comments:

  1. We are having a drought now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the location is so important, though even with the right location weather apps can be off the mark sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning, The Hubby asks me for the weather report from my phone app, then proceeds to argue with it since the TV weatherguessers say something different! DO'H! We too are headed into hot, muggy weather again, so all I can say is, bra-optional around here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, so your husbands weather app thinks you're in CA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It seems he blocked tracking software a little *too* well. Heh...

      Delete
  5. No we live in a desert so we never have enough rain. We don't see rain for months and months. Unfortunately.

    Have a fabulous day, Darla. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I'm in the right place, then. I'd miss our (normally) regular rain storms. :)

      Delete
  6. Now I'm curious. What city in California?

    We don't get rain this time of year. If I saw rain in our forecast, I'd laugh. And know it would change pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I don't recall now. Sorry to have just now seen this. That CA forecast was definitely dry.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!