Thursday, August 15, 2019

Tilly Wins the Day

Just a brief note, here, as life moves on. Tilly brightened the day of all around her. Our attending veterinarians were thrilled by her X-rays showing little fluid in her lungs. The biggest concern was an ear infection. We've dealt with that before, she and I, so we will continue taking things day by day.

She takes her multiple pills and ear drops well, considering. We love this old girl and hope to give her weeks or months more of contentment. Since she is doing so well, we plant to meet family at a festival for an upcoming day. Best wishes to all, and thank you for the ongoing well wishes.

Do you have any big late summer plans?

-

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear she's doing well. Late summer... Today was the first day of school. I consider summer to be over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I see where summer is over in your mind. Too bad our temperatures don't agree! :) Be well.

      Delete
  2. AWESOME news on Tilly. It sure does affect us when our furs are sick or not doing well. I have been thinking of her and so glad you posted a blog about her. Hoping you have a great time at the festival. Late summer plans, nothing! I take one day at a time anymore. I accept invites depending on the day and how I feel, which is a lot better with PT. But...nope, no real plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the kind words. I am so glad PT is helping! You deserve all the best, my dear.

      Delete
  3. What wonderful news. All we can do is give them the best care we can. You're doing that.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad the meds are helping Tilly keep the fluid away. She is in my prayers. Have a nice time. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post, love and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I wish you all the best, lovely friend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping in to check on Ms. Tilly.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to type an update. ~hugs~ Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!