Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Impulse Buy



On a normal day I find it quite easy to ignore advertisements online. Then Facebook showed an ad for this dress. I couldn’t resist, and hope the outfit doesn't look too much like a costume.
I Do Need Some New Clothes...
I ordered the dress a size larger than is hopefully (!) needed because I’ll likely need to have it altered for length, anyway, since I’m quite petite. And so I decided to go bigger in case the sizing runs small. Too many times I’ve ordered clothing online and found the fit snug (even shoes!).

The garment also comes in blue, purple, and green in place of the orange. Do you think I made the right choice?

-

8 comments:

  1. That is so cool....me, loving purple, that is the way I would have went. Now...where are you going to wear this? Special night out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like the purple. Heh... I'm actually thinking to wear it whenever the mood strikes. ~grin~ I went through a goth fashion phase years ago, going so far as to pick out a new car wearing high heels, black lacy skirt, and a lace up corset style blouse, so this might be good for whenever I want to feel feminine.

      Delete
  2. haha thanks for coming over to the blog.....what 3 times! haha....I can be reached at pjack214@bellsouth.net if you don't wish to leave comments on the blog. But its fine with me....I love conversations through blog cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this contact information and the friendship. You're a special lady.

      Delete
  3. That is very pretty. It reminds me of a monarch butterfly at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. That resemblance to a monarch is what made me choose the orange. It's not normally a color I wear. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete
  4. I've seen that ad. I hope the dress is better than you've imagined. I hope you'll post a pic when you get it.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!