At long last, tired of looking at the damage, I went Online and found a different style. The unicorn options weren’t as cute as what I’d had so I changed it up to a more practical design. There were several adorable options featuring various critters. This one fit our macabre sense of humor.
![]() |
| The knife is definitely dirty... ~evil grin~ |
Isn’t it funny that I purchased this on Black Cat Appreciation Day? Can you imagine what life would be like if felines had opposable thumbs?
-

No I can't imagine what life would be like if felines had opposable thumbs. Frightening.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a fabulous day and week. Hugs. ♥
Cats with opposable thumbs! I don't want to even think about it. :)
ReplyDeleteIf cats had opposable thumbs, we humans would be in a world of hurt.
ReplyDeleteI really like this, Darla!
ReplyDeleteI love it. :) I would get one if I had a dishwasher. :) XO
ReplyDeleteBummer about your unicorn, but a black cat is an acceptable replacement ;)
ReplyDeleteI think we humans might be "what's for dinner" if felines had opposing thumbs. The internet would certainly be more interesting. I suspect they'd outdo themselves in comment sections.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, dad loves that "dirty" one! He says it would make a great T-shirt.
ReplyDeleteOooh nice.. i like it.
ReplyDeleteLove that, we need one at BBHQ - STAT!!!! MOL Happy Monday, and we hope mew have a terrific week! 🐾✨😻✨🐾
ReplyDeleteThey are already our Masters. Lord only knows what it would be like if they had thumbs!
ReplyDeleteLa verdad es que sí, qué casualidad. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteDeus caritas est!
ReplyDelete