Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Jungle Jim's – Southwest Ohio's Foodie Paradise

After my last post, the awesome blogger from Eastside Cats posed a good question. What is Jungle Jim’s?

Silly me forgot to provide any other information. So here is their website link.

A sample from the store's Chinese product flyer...

A second location opened a few years ago while the original in Fairfield is expanding. They’ve provided tours for years, as well as hosting various events. We enjoyed the Weekend of Fire one summer.

Vietnamese Offerings...

Contractors made huge progress in the month since our last visit. Additions include a huge collectible toy display room and expanded culinary teaching facilities. A new annex for our furry friends offers a dizzying array of products. We animal lovers have our pick of house wares and whatnot, too. I only wish they provided seating here and there so my husband can rest his back?

Have you ever taken a cooking class? Could you, like we, lose hours browsing such a store?

-

16 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun place and I'd browse there. Yes, I took a cooking class, a week long, in New Orleans once, twas fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have family in and around Cincinnati, so I'll let them know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know if they visit and enjoy, my dear.

      Delete
  3. Never heard of this store until you brought it up. Sounds like a fabulous place to explore for hours and hours.

    Have a fabulous day, Darla. Love and hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds interesting. I can lose an hour in just about any store. :) The only cooking related class I ever took was cake decorating almost 30 years ago ( I feel so old). XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Browsing with you would be fun. And cake decorating? Cool! Please don't feel old.

      Delete
  5. Oh, Asian foods. Got it. I bet it's a great place to browse around in. (I'm sure we have multiple Asian markets around here, too. I haven't looked.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great browsing, yes. It's so much more, though. :)

      Delete
  6. I'd be in there forever! The ads make me want popping candy because I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of many thousands of temptations there considering all the variety. Wish you could visit with me!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, I have never taken a cooking class, not even followed Martha Stewart, Rachel Ray that other one that liked the butter (totally forgot her name) on tv! Although my kids prob would have loved me to take a few classes. haha...You see, I don't like to cook. Bake, yes, cook, no! We don't have those stores here in Nash. But that is okay too, I have a hard time going in stores to purchase food!! lol....which reminds, the furs need more food. Guessing that is on the list of things I need to do and am not getting done anytime fast today. Hoping you have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit to ordering much of our cat food online. :) Take it easy, my dear!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!