Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Happy News

My best friend from childhood informed me that her father-in-law is having a pacemaker installed which should solve his heart issues. I'm so glad. He feels anxious about the procedure but is eating and communicative.

And my brother Brian is out of hospital. He has moved into the family home with his ex-wife for a few weeks' follow-up care. She's a skilled registered nurse. So that's a comfort.

I won't tell them my husband and I hope against hope that they reconcile. And my fingers are crossed that things don't turn ugly.

Actress Kathy Bates is amazing in any role. I cannot list the many films her skill has embellished.

Would you want an ex-partner taking care of you post surgery? Have you read the book or seen the movie "Misery" by Stephen King?


-

10 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad to here everyone is doing okay now. Being out of the hospital is a good thing no matter who you're with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy news on both fronts. I'm glad the ex is taking care of your brother. Who knows what will happen.

    I love the movie Misery. Frightening and very good.

    Prayers continue.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did read Misery and it's one of the few SK books I didn't love. Kathy Bates was amazing in the movie. So glad people are getting better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kathy Bates is a treasure, for sure. I adore her in every role she's played on the "American Horror Story" series.

      Delete
  4. Egads! I've not seen that movie nor read the book; I know what happens, and I cannot handle that violence.
    Although, I read tons of murder mysteries, so...
    Steven King is a force unto himself, wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!