Monday, July 22, 2019

Going Batty

Tonight’s visit to a blog I’ve enjoyed for countless months turned up something peculiar, to say the least. This talented blogger receives interesting comments addressing her many formidable crafting talents, substitute teaching endeavors, and wry humor. You may well know who she is, but I will leave out her identity due to the odd nature of the comment wrought upon her.

Its lengthy verbiage caught my attention first and foremost. The poster identifies as ‘Lord Mark’, and may have left the strangest blog comment ever. I doubt this is anything other than some click bait scam from a foreign bot account. But wow. Just wow.

Disclaimer: the following commentary is shared here for entertainment purposes only, not validated by this or any other human to my knowledge as Darla M. Sands, and all language/grammatical errors are those of the initial author:

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on … Vampirelord7878@gmail.com.

Post Script: I have to ask you dear readers, are you tired of being human?

-

23 comments:

  1. OH NO....I might be the last person to ask that question to! HAHA, with my life lately being human has been rough. And I have to admit that I love vamp stories and programs. Hey...I LOVE SUPERNATURAL! I also love witch stories and programs. But would I SUCK BLOOD, only by mistake! Hell with my luck I would suck the blood of a vamp with the worst virus and live in hell as a vamp, worst then being human!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While writing this I thought of you and all your difficulties, my dear. You deserve all the best. It's a shame there aren't better treatments for your ailments. ~hugs~ Be well!

      Delete
  2. Usually the spammers stick with the older posts, but today that one hit the last 8 or 9 of my most recent posts. Sigh.

    I came here to apologize for making your comment obsolete as I did delete that comment, but I see you've made it the entertainment it deserves to be (without the link, which was the point of the spam in the first place--so bonus points!).

    But what's with the posture? I want to know what word they were trying to translate, as posture doesn't work the way they think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen spam like that, on older or newer entries. That's a shame you have to deal with this crap. No need to apologize. ~grin~ And I agree about the word 'posture'. Weird. Be well, my dear!

      Delete
  3. I'm most happy being a human. I can't complain about a thing. I'm a happy camper.

    Have a fabulous day and week, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your upbeat spirit is delightfully contagious. ~hugs~ Thank you for this gift.

      Delete
  4. That's hysterical. Lost in translation I would guess, whatever scam is being pulled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! That is odd. I love cats, but I am quite happy being human.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?! Sounds a scam.

    But on serious note, I would take the mental awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also get spam comments on my blog but I have moderated so older than 14 day comments come to my email. And then I do and close off comment on that post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you are writing but I need you to blog!!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen a lot of SCAM comments "in my day," but this one, *takes the cake* as the old saying goes!!!!!!!!

    Un-be-liev-able...!!!!!!!!!!!

    Gentle hugs,
    ✨💛✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. All my comments are Moderated by me. :-) I figure, that's the most fool-proof way, to catch 'em all.

    And yes, they often are put on old posts. Which kind of "boggles my mind." Why? Doesn't seem to be worthwhile, because few people, go back and read alllllllll the posts.

    Gentle hugs,
    ✨💛✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use email notification to catch them after they're posted. Heh...

      Delete
  11. This is a bizarre spam post! How much ever we try, they somehow find their way in. I have to keep deleting them from my comments sections.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!