Monday, July 15, 2019

Brassiere Review for Those Interested and – Spoiler Alert – a Scam

Sad to admit, I’m not being subtle or untruthful with my title. As my age and weight have progressed, finding proper fitting lingerie has become more and more an issue.

Then I saw this Facebook advertisement for a sort of wonder bra. No need for some uncomfortable underwire, it reported, with lots of support and a relaxed feel. Falling for the promise of something soft, flexible, and adjustable, I purchased two at a supposed discount.

What garbage!


Not My Vendor, But Same Product
And Brra? Hmmm...
The cloth is cheap to the point of being see-through with padded cups that wouldn’t serve as gerbil hammocks. And the forgivable sizing is a joke in itself. Here’s another kick, too, I tried to leave a review on their website and got denied.
SORRY: YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO WRITE A REVIEW
???
I AM A CUSTOMER
Unbelievable. For someone who hates interacting with folks in the real world, I must do so to find serviceable undergarments, it seems.

Any product recommendations, my dears?

-

14 comments:

  1. I've been wearing these for years: https://shopcoobie.com/shop?c=coobie-bras-full-size

    They only go to extra-large though. Not sure if that works for you, but I'm extra-large and they are perfect for me.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being duped by one of those social media ads for something or other, I won't trust anything sold that way again.

    As for bras, I too must go online. ("I" cups are hard to find.) I like fullbeauty.com, although I'm on the outer end of their sizing. Justmysize.com also has a decent selection. I've seen a couple other places with the right sizes, but I've never bought from them, so I can't attest to their quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other purchase via FB turned out okay, so I've been lucky. ~grin~ Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  3. That is awful. Do they take returns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sympathy. The price was low, so not worth the effort if they do take returns. And maybe I can work with what they sent. Be well!

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I also once bought something from a Facebook ad and have vowed never again. If you copy the title of item on ad and paste in ebay, you'll see same item for far, far less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hardly ever wear a bra anymore, except with certain clothes then just sports bras, 3 for $10 at Walmart still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I only feel comfortable with decent support but may look for workout bras that may fit for cheap. Be well!

      Delete
  6. Sorry that you found out about those bras like that. I had wondered about them and started to purchase some now glad I did not. I know the way of the world is to purchase on line these days, I however have always needed to see how things fit so I normally don't purchase online and there again is one reason why I did not purchase some of these. Thanks for the review though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And I agree! Best wishes to you, my dear.

      Delete
  7. -grinnn- Were you reading my mind?!? I am in the market for a new bra!!! One that will not feel like a harness, which I want to rip offfff, as soon as I get back in the house. lol

    Have been thinking of a 'sports' bra. Not that I do sports. Just hate ... that awful tightness. I will happily read your comments, for ideas!

    What a wonderful blog topic!!! Universal. Unless we are brave/lucky enough, to go without.

    Thank you!

    Gentle hugs,
    ✨šŸ’›✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best wishes on your search. And thank you for the kind words.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!