Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Polly, Don't Change

I wiped up a bit of fur off my comforter and immediately Polly acted interested. The title is what we say to her on a regular basis.


 

Do you think pets act cute on purpose? Can you spot the extra toes on her murder mitten?

-

9 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful paws there sweet Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Polly is a polydactyl!!! Is that how you came up with her name? She is adorable! Yes, these cats have extra toes, and she looks attentive, curious and cute! Not sure if they act cute on purpose, but what I do know is they learn how to communicate with us and let us know they are hungry, etc. They are definitely intelligent! :) I loved the video, Darla, thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they act cute to get us to do their bidding. That's what they do and we fall for it every time. It's a good thing.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to cute Polly. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I couldn't notice the extra toe. They seem to act cute at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The better to wapp you with, my dear. I don't know if they act cute on purpose unless its to better get what they want from us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every day, multiple times a day, I tell each cat how special they are, gorgeous and funny.
    The Cat Distribution System has not yet seen fit to present us with a polydactyl, but we are hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think cats are contrary enough that if you told them they were cute, they wouldn't do that behavior anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...Polly is adorable. I think they do act cute on purpose sometimes. Tuffy knows just what to do to get my mom to give him a handful of treats ( way too many). XO

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!