Thursday, January 4, 2024

A Queen on Her Heated Bed & Two Princesses in a Cozy Tent

The day before our cat Tilly passed away a pet heating pad arrived for her. I’m happy to have seen Jezebel enjoy the warmth until she passed away. Now it’s Dandelion’s turn.

I still cannot get over how pink she is under that white fur...

And this adorable unicorn tent is seeing more use. Terra is inside as I type but here’s a slightly older image of her with sister Polly.

 

These two have super pale skin beneath their black fur...

Aren’t animal coat varieties fascinating? Do you know some mammals (such as Dalmation dogs, leopards, and tigers) wear their fur pattern like a tattoo?

-

17 comments:

  1. I did not know some animals markings are in their skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interestingly, our torti Tilly did. I don't know if that's uncommon or not, though. Be well!

      Delete
  2. I saw a cat cozy on Pinterest or someplace like that. It's basically a crocheted cave for a cat. I bet your kitties would enjoy something like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful, inside and out and under!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They bring us such joy. Our kitten in sleeping on hubbies computer chair. So precious.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Darla. Big hug. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Hugs to you and scritches to your kitties, as well.

      Delete
  5. The cats owned by one UK blogger who I follow have amazing markings, one in particular. Cats must really love heating pads. It is a wonder they don't fight over them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'd be interested in seeing these kitties. :D Fortunately, our younger kitties aren't interested.

      Delete
  6. Aww....your kitties are cuties. They look very comfy. I did not know that about dalmations. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dakota was pink under his fur. Does Dandelion have blue eyes? I have always heard a lot of white cats with blue eyes are deaf. My girls use my heating throw as their heating pad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dakota was so adorable. ~hugs~ Thanks for the question and the giggles.

      Delete
  8. Oh the life of a cat. My youngest requested a heated pad for himself as a birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband likes to tease that I live like a house cat. And he's not wrong. lol Your boys strike me as wonderfully well-rounded children. Kudos to you and your husband and blessings to you all.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!