Saturday, September 25, 2021

Currying Favor

Since acquiring my driver’s license I never minded being behind the wheel. But after a third day driving my husband (and myself for various endeavors), I demanded diverting through Dayton Ohio’s historic Oregon District. Among various establishments, Thai 9 serves fantastic spicy hot tofu massaman curry. I’m about to heat the last third of my leftover lunch portion now. Yum. And the chicken satay with peanut and cucumber sauces is equally perfect.

Yummy...

On the subject of peanuts, are you allergic? And if not, do you like peanut butter? Do you prefer crunchy or smooth?

-

13 comments:

  1. I do like Thai food, yum. I am allergic to peanuts and it's a recent thing. I used to love peanut butter, creamy, but no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spicy Thai food. Yummy. I'm not allergic to peanuts, but I'm not a fan of peanut butter. Hubby is. Smooth or chunky and he's in. Give him the the jar and a spoon and he'll eat until it's all gone.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Darla. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with your hubby... to a point. Heh... I like crunchy PB on bread with, of all things, lettuce. It's something my mom used to make and it cuts the stickieness without unnecessary sugar from jam. :)

      Delete
  3. That looks good. I prefer crunchy peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of peanut butter, or peanuts for that matter, but I'm not allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Thai food. And peanuts. I add them to any curry I make. So you might get that I'd want crunchy peanut butter. I'll eat smooth but I prefer the crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a crunchy peanut butter person BUT if I buy it, it will all be eaten via spoon within 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohh, those leftovers sound scrumptious. Dad says none of us are allergic to peanuts, and he's grown used to mom's homemade peanutbutter. Unlike most store-bought brands with salt, sugar, preservatives and whatnot, mom simply grinds up plain unsalted peanuts in the food processor, and that's it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! We buy a natural peanut butter without all but the salt. :) And I mourn devouring the last of my leftovers yesterday. ~sigh~

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!