Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Time Marches On


Time marches on, and March is nearly over. I cannot believe it's almost April. Time for the A to Z Challenge! So, I decided it best to get the badge on my blog the moment it crossed my mind. The creators did a lovely job, by the way...

Isn't it Pretty?

No time like the present, right? Well, that little task made me realize that I never updated my National Novel Writing Month winner's badge. Silly me! November was ages ago. At least that has been done at last. Thank you to the Offices of Letters and Light for the image's ongoing accessibility.

Meanwhile I decided to set a theme for this year's challenge. I've written little blurbs about music groups represented in my collection. For fun I also concocted names for bands and an equally imaginary factoid.

I hope you'll join me. Do you plan to embark upon the blogging challenge? If so, let me know in the comments and I'll make sure to stop by.

Happy April!

-

6 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about the A to Z challenge. I remembered it in December, and tried to make a note in my mind, so I'd sign up, but didn't. Thanks for reminding me. I wonder if its too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope not! You're such a wonderful writer. Best wishes!

      Delete
  2. So I just went and signed up. Was fun last year, gave me something to think about. Thank you for the reminder! Can't wait to read yours this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good. You're very kind. I feel the same about reading yours.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the NANoWriMo win! How exciting.

    I still haven't decided whether to do A to Z. Life is crazy, my health is crazy, and I'm not sure if I can fit my posts into an alphabetical format. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind, Drusilla. Now if only I would actually do something with the manuscripts I have come November's end. Oh, well. It just feels good to write.

      I sure hope your health becomes strong and your life peaceful. Bless you, my dear. Take care.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!