Thursday, March 9, 2023

Another Lesson Learned

Warning: the image at bottom is slightly gross. I made the mistake of trimming Terra’s front claws a few days before realizing her backside needed cleaning. ~rolls eyes~ If you want to visualize instead of seeing my healing boo boo, imagine cutting yourself with a ragged edged blade. lol As for why I scrubbed her rear end, she sometimes has loose stool and a bit got stuck.

If not for having to wash my sheets about a week ago, I might have let her clean herself. Now she has even more nicknames: Poopy Pants.

Did you know baby wipes are useful to clean kitties? Can you blame her for lashing out?

Scroll down if you want to see the image. For having been so tattered, the skin is healing well.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Don’t you just love the rectangular bandage mark?


 

-

8 comments:

  1. OUCH!!! Those wild kiddies can be wild from time to time. I have had to clean Misty a couple of times. HAHA....friends of mine are stunned that my girls sit up in my lap and allow me to clip their nails. Training them from early on makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. I didn't start early enough. lol But Polly never, ever liked her toes touched and the other two don't claw me during the process. They just complain and sound like I'm trying to kill them. Heh...

      Delete
  2. Oh, I read the 'a' in the second last word as an 'o'. You are healing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had to shave butts so it doesn't get caught up, the poop. Never a fun thing to do. I hope you heal without permanent psychological scarring. Just kidding, Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's a don't touch me there scratch fur sure!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!