Saturday, April 9, 2016

H is for Hollywood Undead

This is another group whose name intrigued me almost as much as the singles initially played over the local alternative station airwaves. I don’t listen every day to Hollywood Undead, but their first album “Swan Songs” remains my favorite. The sometimes shouted lyrics wouldn’t appeal to everyone but make me want to pump my fist in the air.


Halitosis is the name of my phony band for the letter H. Heck, there’s a real band called Saliva. So why not? Maybe they could go on tour together. Of course the lack of oral moisture promotes stinky breath, so maybe that wouldn’t work. That’s your little factoid for the day, by the way.

-

14 comments:

  1. Today's phony band name might just be my favorite...but I'll keep following along to see if one tops it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the kind word. Making people laugh is one of my favorite things in the entire world. Now I must go check out what you're writing for the challenge. Be well!

      Delete
  2. That's the funniest yet, the imagined name, Halitosis! Be a great band name. I don't know the Hollywood Undead. Will have another search on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Strayer. Your kind words always brighten my day. I hope you are well.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely! I hope you're having a lovely weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Thank you for making me smile. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really educating me about music! Ah, Halitosis, a breath of fresh air in the music industry....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank you. I appreciate the laugh. Be well!

      Delete
  6. i don't know Hollywood Undead. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do and enjoy them. Thank you for the kind word! Best wishes.

      Delete
  7. I can totally see Halitosis as a death metal or some really loud kind of band. Awesome ideas, chica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind. Thank you for the boost! I hope you're having an awesome day.

      Delete
  8. My music tastes are very different, but i respect and admire your creativity!Annie from ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you to say. What type do you enjoy? My tastes tend to have a broader range than what I've chosen to represent. ~grin~ Sorry it took me so long to find your kindly comment. I hope you are well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!