Wednesday, April 22, 2015

S is for Stuff You Should Know

I promise this is not a pompous portrayal of life lessons I’ve learned. Today’s topic is a podcast carried by two charismatic and convivial hosts.

Alliteration aside, Josh Clark and Charles W. “Chuck” Bryant never fail to educate and amuse me. Even the occasional boring subject leaves me laughing and learning due to their unique banter. I sometimes feel like we’re all sitting around a kitchen table drinking beer or something. They really bring that much of a conversational approach.

Not long ago, a friend of mine suffered a flea infestation. So I sent her the link to the podcast that discussed how to eradicate them. Some episodes are available on iTunes but the full catalog can be found here:

Stuff You Should Know

-

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun podcast group, and I went to their site to check it out! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you checked them out. Thank you for stopping by. And best wishes!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link. I'm always discovering there's something I don't know and need to learn. I look forward to exploring your blog.

    Visiting from A to Z
    and also @ http://glamofgod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you to say. I sure appreciated your tips on dressing for special events! Best wishes.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like these guys do things in a fun way.

    J.L. Campbell | A-Z Challenge Co-Host

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do. Thank you for stopping by! Best wishes to you and yours, as well.

      Delete
  4. There is an awful lot I don't know and a lot more I don't want to! Anyway, I'm away to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy! The latest podcast made my hour in stop and go traffic much more relaxing yesterday. Best wishes.

      Delete
  5. Stuff I Should Know includes an undate on medical marijuana and how clowns work... are these things connected?? LOL. ;) Thanks for the link to interesting info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Good question. The one about clowns I heard yesterday was absolutely fascinating and fun. Thank you for stopping by. Best wishes!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!