Monday, May 22, 2017

The Demanding Life of a Princess



We have long determined in this house that cats are tool users. And we, their opposable thumb wielding servants, are the tools. Jezebel, in particular, continues teaching old humans new tricks.

Take for example the throne room. Note the food dish next to the ‘purr pad’ (a big hit with our kitties, purchased online from Drs. Foster and Smith).

Bow Before Me
 
She could walk to the long established feeding area but prefers breakfast, in particular, brought to her. We did draw the line at bringing over water so the sofa doesn’t get wet.

What? You Put the Blanket Here

Don’t you think we caregivers deserve a little coddling in return? Nobody brings me food in bed. We’re lucky if this one joins us on the loveseat once a week.

-

10 comments:

  1. FUNNY you should say THRONE....everything in my house is Dakota AKA THE KINGS throne! But I make him go to the kitchen to eat! haha. And with that said, he don't like to be fed big pieces of stuff like dog treats so I break them up for him! Yes, he is spoiled. HAHA...As for neat projects on my mind, always, and tons pinned on PINTEREST but these days getting around to do them is a joke. Working on pushing through all this so I can start crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dakota needs a crown. :) Best wishes, my dear. You're an inspiration.

      Delete
  2. That is sweet, I am glad she is treated as a princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do spoil our fur babies. And that reminds me, Tilly needs her thyroid medication. Best wishes to your sweet feline bunch!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Darla, that is so cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's quite the little lounge leopard.

      Delete
  4. Wow, you're way nice. And I bet she doesn't appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, she's pretty sweet on her own terms. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm so glad! It's a blessing to spoil our pets.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!