Monday, May 1, 2017

Conjoined Burrito



I think someone might be trying to tell me something, like
“Stop eating all those frozen burritos!”

They are just so quick and convenient. Stuff one in a fold-top sandwich
bag and I can eat breakfast anywhere. Or lunch.

Not both on the same day, I promise. And at least I’m eating fruit first.

My initial oddball came in the form of an empty shell. Manufacturing
mistakes happen, of course, so I laughed it off. Today I pulled one out
and found this…

Yum...
It almost put me off my feed. Ultimately I separated my conjoined
burritos before devouring the larger. I just knew that tiny bit would turn
inside out and be even more disgusting.

Have you had any bizarre food adventures lately?

-

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I like those frozen burritos too, they're so easy. And easy to have on hand. But the little mutant attached, hmmm, but I would have done the same, pulled it off, ate the larger one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, my friend. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. HAHA...you and your burritos! I have not had any encounters with odd burritos since that is not on my list of foods to be eating right now. Burritos made me thing of when I worked downtown and would go to this cool place that you picked what you wanted to put in your burrito...sort of build your own. Yummy now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I made you hungry for something you can't have! You inspire me with your attitude and discipline.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for tickling my funny bone by expressing amusement. My favorite thing in the entire world is to make people chuckle. Be well!

      Delete
  4. Bizarre food adventures? I don't do bizarre food. But Conjoined Burrito is a great band name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Liz! I've been quite the foodie in my day. Now, I mostly don't want to be bothered; I'd rather be writing. ~grin~ This adventure was definitely unwelcome.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!