Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Musical Homage



Not long ago I got on a kick of finding videos to be uploaded to our DVR. I guess this Gen Xer is behaving a good deal like the Millennials and generation Z, more often interested in what’s on YouTube than cable television.

The Awolnation song ‘Sail’ came out in 2011. My partner and I enjoy hearing it on the radio still. And in a unique twist the unofficial fan video gets more views than the official video (which is good in its own right).

So, I thought I’d share. Violence is mostly. intimated. These gals are awesome.


What about you? What’s your favorite entertainment for winding down at day’s end?

-

10 comments:

  1. I have a half-full DVR and I'm almost a week behind on my TV shows. I did not know one could upload videos to it. Not that I listen to much music...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My partner just figured out today how to put movies on that computer from DVD, too! That machine is so superior to what cable companies rent out. Good luck catching up! We have Youtube videos to watch from am excellent social commentator this evening. I'd better get off the laptop.

      Delete
  2. I like to watch repeats of Big Bang Theory or Seinfeld even though I have seen them a million times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading! I have to read at the very end of the day. And cuddle critters, or Bill, or all of the above. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an oldies girl! Give me music of the 70s and all is well. I used to be a country fan and that is all I listened to but a few yrs back I went to oldies and I love it. Thanks for sharing your music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading is always my first choice but I love all kinds of music. Whenever I hear a song that I like I put it in my 'best' file on my iPod and put the file on shuffle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are good. ~grin~ Good for you. And we think alike, though I have several playlists. One is all romantic songs, like the kind that make you almost want to weep (!), and another is all upbeat feel-good stuff.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!