Thursday, May 18, 2017

Software Glitch or a Message from the Universe?



Before my muse kicked my writing back into gear I used to spend a lot of time playing games on my Kindle Fire (even more than reading, I’m ashamed to admit). Yesterday, I decided to play a few games of FreeCell.

Well, after perhaps my third round the screen locked up. This is the actual image, my favorite model as the customized background...

At Least I Won

I had to laugh and show my partner. Granted, all I needed to do was turn the Kindle off and back on to clear the issue, but it made me think of Julia Cameron and her “Artists’s Way” notions about the universe sometimes pushing us in the right creative direction.

Was a ghost in the machine telling me to quit screwing around and get back to rewrites? What do you think?

-

6 comments:

  1. I think you have a bossy machine ghost. Yes, turn him off and do what you want. Okay, that being said...balance. You do need an occasional break or the writing gets tedious. Do both, just keep it in balance. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my dear. ~grin~ You give great advice.

      Delete
  2. That is funny, maybe it was a message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always enjoyed the idea of ghosts in the machine! Beautiful ghost too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you approve. That model's portrait, found about a decade ago, depicts my favorite original character. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!