Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Happy Accident



Last fall, cleaning out the garden and mowing yet again, I placed my tomato cages behind my car knowing full well my partner intended to run an errand.

Which car do you think my partner chose? Mine, of course.

Heart sinking, I heard the most horrible screeching sound over the lawn mower engine. At least the car didn’t get damaged but two of the three cages are now melded into one.

I was able to use them for my sugar snap peas this season. And that’s when things got amusing.

At just the right angle, I noticed the twin cages’ smashed top resembled Crowe T. Robot from Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K to my fellow geeks).
What Do You Think?
Have you ever watched the show? Do you see the resemblance?

-

12 comments:

  1. Adding interest to the garden, I am all about that! LOL...even if the item had to be run over to get it to be an interesting point to put in the garden! haha.....I have been wanting to pick up one of those cages for a bird bath. Yep, you put a big enough saucer (from a pot) on the cage and you have a cute and simple birdbath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's clever! I wish I had your creative energy toward gardening. Be well!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cool! Someone on Facebook said it looked like a chair. I had to tell him that it's probably what I would see if I weren't such a geek. ~grin~ I hope you are well!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen it but I do see the resemblance. Glad they could still be used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope we get some sweet pea treats. You never know.

      Delete
  4. At first glance it looked like a toilet with the seat up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I can see it. Thanks for making me giggle.

      Delete
  5. I think you're stretching it a bit there. I never made a habit of watching the show, but I'm familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what this writer does, my dear. I stretch the imagination. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete
  6. I see it. Yes, I've watched the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I wish you and I could watch together sometime. That would be a blast. Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!