Saturday, March 17, 2018

Rainbow Snippet for March 17/18



Wow! This month is flying by. I’m really having fun joining so many talented LGBTQ+ writers at RainbowSnippets. Here’s a steamy little m/m snapshot from my BloodMoon series.

Snippet:

“If you’re afraid to… you know…, there are other things we could do.”

“Other,” I echoed, gulping, “things.”

“Yeah, lots,” he agreed, grinning now through glittering autumnal strands.

Stunned by what reflected sunshine did to his ivory skin, I gulped again, seeming to signal him. He swooped around and suspended himself above me, all that hair a fragrant privacy curtain. Nickolas brought his lips to my ear, where his tonguing around the shell made an obscene sound.

~

I hope you enjoyed it and check out what others have shared. Have a good weekend!

#rainbowsnippets
_

33 comments:

  1. Love the description of sunlight on skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting very warm in here.

    Have a fabulous day. Happy St. Patrick's Day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... Thank you! Be safe and have fun this weekend, my dear.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. That's a true compliment. Happy Writing!

      Delete
  4. You write very well.Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoyed your Lucky Charms. ~grin~ Be well, my dear.

      Delete
  5. Great description, especially the curtain of hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. I love describing him. ~fans self~ It's a guilty pleasure.

      Delete
  6. That is what they call a tease ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear. I always enjoy your comments.

      Delete
  7. Wow...I think I need to turn a fan on.....getting a tad hot aren't we? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot....thank you for your concern over me over doing. Just the drive plays rough on my body. Left the house at 9:30 and got home at 4....tired and worn out and really hurting but I took something for the pain. But..thank you again for checking.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for making my morning! And I hope you're not in terrible pain today. ~hugs~ Please rest today. I'll check for an update on your blog later.

      Delete
  8. Wow, hot! I loved the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're very kind. Hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  9. Shy, sweet, sensual, erotic. Very nice snippet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind. Thank you for brightening my day!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!