Saturday, March 31, 2018

(Not Exactly) A Rainbow Snippet for March 31- April 1



I actually do have a Rainbow Snippet to share this weekend, but it’s not family friendly. If you are interested in reading a(n I hope) hot little BDSM scene, feel free to jump over to my adults-only Sand Castles blog.


That said, here is a slightly longer PG-rated passage for those interested. Alexandra is facing an evil foe. Tired of his pointless seeming intimidation following her fiancé’s BloodMoon concerts, she stands up to him.

Story:

It’s a fallacy that you need a garrote or even large hands with which to strangle. A serious, properly placed grip is all it really takes, at least as long as you have adequate strength. Patience is even more important. And it doesn’t hurt for your subject to be either subdued or taken off guard.


Okay, so it's not easy. But they say nothing worthwhile ever is.

Lucky me, I had the element of surprise. My force dropped him to his knees, hyoid bone on the verge of cracking by what I saw, felt, and heard. Everything else faded away. Crushing it wouldn’t take much more pressure. Considering his demise I enjoyed a pleasant, almost out-of-body experience.

~

Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

-

8 comments:

  1. Well done. Something I wouldn't want to do, but well done.

    No plans for the weekend. We're on our boat but will be leaving this morning and heading home. The head decided it needs repair. No head, no us.

    Have a fabulous day. Happy Easter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sail safe, my dear, and have a better Easter weekend than how it started.

      Delete
  2. Instead of short stories, have you ever thought about writing a book? Me...haha, yep, I never would get it done I am sure. Plans for the weekend, I messed around in the yard today...it helped with my pity party feeling. I love digging in the dirt. The back just don't like me doing it. Anyway, my brother and SIL asked mom and I out to dinner tomorrow. Every Easter they do that, it is not a planned thing, it is always last minute. So I will ride out with mom. Then I have barn duty tomorrow evening. If it rains all day like it says it will then the horses will be up so I will not have to bring them in...just feed. What do you have planned for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your efforts to fight against your bodily limitations never fails to inspire me. ~hugs~ My main plan is to write. ~grin~ But there doesn't seem to be a novel in me, which doesn't bother me like it once did. During events like this challenge I might get three more story ideas for my series, which makes me very happy. Be well!

      Delete
  3. You are an excellent writer. I am hosting dinner tomorrow for my family, I am excited my 2 yr,. old great niece will be here- the cats are not so thrilled about that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind! I hope dinner was lovely and the cats have recovered. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete
  4. A slightly violent snippet, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was not happy. ~grin~ Hope you're having a lovely day!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!