Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A Quiz for the Day – Another Gadget


After Pam Jackson shared a kitchen gadget on Life Through My Eyes, I took a photograph of a related one to share. Then that blog post never got written until now, weeks later.  This might tip you and your followers off, Pam. ~grin~ Fortunately, the photos were easy to find.

This is a single use tool, but one which I’m grateful we bought. Can you guess what it does? I’ll be back either later today with an update or post the answer tomorrow.

Totally Tubular, Isn't It?
How do you prefer your food, herbal or spicy?

-

12 comments:

  1. I've not a clue what that is. I've never seen one before. At first I thought it was pasta and you stuff goodies in there for a fabulous pasta dish. Guess I'm wrong.

    I like my food spicy.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, interesting guess. ~grin~ I'm a spicy fan, myself. Be well!

      Delete
  2. Nope, no idea. I can't do anything too spicy. (And "too spicy" is anything hotter than table pepper.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm sorry for you. You're more like most folks I know, actually. I'm craving Quaker Steak & Lube's atomic sauce. Heh... Be well!

      Delete
  3. I do spicy and herbal...but with some spicys I am finding hard to do since I had surgery.....and I HAVE NO CLUE what that thing is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your surgery would make things tricky. ~hugs~ Guess I should go ahead with the answer. ~grin~ Be well, my dear!

      Delete
    2. Yep...things I used to love like pancakes with syrup and ice cream are not so doable now! I have done ice cream but I can't have much or I get really sick feeling!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, I might think with that serrated edge -*a corer of some sort, like pineapple or apple, but it would have a handle and only one end would be serrated. Napkin or placemat holder? I'm guessing i might something to do with your herbal, spicey question at the end. Guess I'm stumped. Unless its a pepper corer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. Great guess! I should have held it in my hand to show it's weight or something a little better. ~grin~ Hope you're well today!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!