Saturday, March 10, 2018

A Rainbow Snippet for March 10/11


Courtesy of Matias Rengel from Unsplash
It’s time again for more Facebook frolicking alongside the delightful LGBTQ+ writers of RainbowSnippets. Here are six sentences between a pair of lovers once more in turmoil.

Story snippet:

Stepping beyond my reach, he turned to face me on the third stair down. Nickolas crossed his arms over his chest, beautiful in this possessive fury. I could only gawk, open-mouthed. The silence between us lengthened to the breaking point.

“I have every right to defend you.”

“There is nothing to defend,” I pleaded.

~

I hope you enjoyed it!

#rainbowsnippets
-


23 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wonder what he's being defended against!

    I think I like that we're all frolicking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks. And your words made me smile. Happy Snippeting!

      Delete
  2. How fun. I'm enjoying your weekly installments.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind! I should pop over and see what you're up to today, my dear. Hope you're having a good day, too.

      Delete
  3. Dang now I want to know what he was defending him from. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ~evil giggle~ I'm thrilled that you're intrigued.

      Delete
  4. Darla, this scene is nicely set. I could see them. I enjoy your descriptive wording. More, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! You're very kind. Hope you're having a good day!

      Delete
  5. There's so much ugliness in the world. I'd be glad to have someone defend me. Very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I adore these two, even when they bicker. Heh... Be well!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. They have lots of those. ~grin~ At least they lead to great makeup sex. Heh... Be well!

      Delete
  7. Oh, and just is he defending him from? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for expressing interest. Hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  8. "...beautiful in this possessive fury..." - loved this. And I need more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So intriguing. I wonder what Nickolas is defending him against?

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!