Sunday, April 9, 2017

Warming My Sci Fi Heart



My partner earned a lot of points the other night. I wanted to watch a movie but nothing came to mind. Enter a moment of evil genius.

“How about Mystery Science Theater riffing ‘Manos, the Hands of Fate’?”

“But you never watch MST3K,” said I.

“Maybe I should start.”

Yeah. Cool. But start with possibly the worst movie the Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew ever riff-tracked? It warmed my heart.

DVD Set Includes Mini Movie Poster Featuring
Robots Tom Servo and Crow


-

8 comments:

  1. LOL...not my sort of movies! LOL...I hope you two enjoyed! I spent the day watching Lifetime movies yesterday and probably today too. Pollen at its worst today so this old yucky feeling needs to veg in the house. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I've watched nothing this week but I do have a Sunday night movie to go with my crock pot dinner which should be nice :)

    I am not familiar with Mystic Science Theatre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're enjoying dinner and a movie! Mystery Science Theater 3000 is so fun. The writers perform skits as well as making fun of awful movies. And some of the films aren't so bad! I used to spend Saturday mornings in my pajamas with my soul mate, the cat Luna, in my lap. ~grin~ Miss her and those days.

      Delete
  3. Not sure that movie's for me! More of a Mary Poppins kinda guy!

    Amble Bay's Village Hall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me it ain't so, Keith. ~grin~ Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I hear MST3K is making a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That's my understanding, too. How awesome you know that. Thanks for sharing, Liz.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to share your opinion. Hearing from readers adds immensely to my joy of writing!