Monday, August 28, 2023

Silly Kitty

I have to say that Terra is a bright, amusing and athletic cat. Her favorite toy shifted from rattly mice to squiggly worms attached via string onto a wand.

Unrelated as it seems, several days ago I purchased new slippers. This tie-dyed style amused me.

The mismatched pattern would have
driven my mother crazy...

Wearing them, I felt a tug on my right foot while Terra lay at my feet. Gently shaking her off, I soon discovered the same sensation on the left. My girl acted surprised as me. The situation I deducted is that she thought my feet were covered in her neon colored toys.

She neither hurt me nor my footwear...

Isn’t it rather adorable? Seeing the colorful squiggles, can you blame her for the confusion?

-

13 comments:

  1. Awww, what a wonderful post. You made me laugh. I don't blame her one bit. I love your slippers.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to your kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can really have some fun with those slippers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. ~rolls eyes~ You reminded me that kitties need their play time after my husband wakes from his afternoon nap. lol

      Delete
  3. Those slippers could be cat toys. They look fun.

    As for my flip flop keychain, email me: mllelizka [at] gmail [dot] com. I can't promise fast, but I can at least get it started :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those certainly are some crazy cool slippers. Dad mumbled something about a funfetti look or something. I told him to just be quiet, read on and drink more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful slippers, cozy looking too. No surprise they'd cat attract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an unusual colour combination. Looks attractive, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost chose a leopard print pattern but decided to change things up. lol

      Delete
  7. I like the slippers. My cats would have the need to add some puke spots to them though. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!