Monday, August 7, 2023

My Garden

Seeing Strayer’s awesome flower photos inspired me to share some. These were taken over several days.
Rattlesnake sculpture 'guarding' my zinnias...


I forget the name of this perennial,
which is funny since I bragged
about my plant naming
ability to Liz

A 'volunteer' tomato from last year's planting...


The former is appreciated since some critter raided my crop...
My Thai basil is blooming...

Monarch butterflies are back!



Hummingbirds riding my wind spinner cracks me up.

Why do garden raiders always leave behind half-eaten fruit? On a technical annoyance, can anyone tell me why nothing I try keeps my caption fonts consistent?


-

10 comments:

  1. I've seen quite a few monarch butterflies here, too. Butterfly season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden area is very pretty and yes, someone enjoy a part of a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A snake in the first photo, a bug in the second and then later a caterpillar and hummingbird. You have a wildlife refuge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take such beautiful clear photos! I love that snake. Hummingbirds like to have a few thrill rides too I guess. That's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am so late. Beautiful photos. Critters always take the biggest and ripest then leave it to show us like a joke to them. XO

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!