Thursday, August 3, 2023

One Comfy Kitty

Bought for Tilly, a small pet heating pad arrived the very day after she passed away in 2019. ~sigh~ At least our aging Jezebel enjoyed the extra warmth until her April demise. Hearty heavy, I unplugged the unit since Terra and Polly weren’t interested.

Ah, this is the life...

As you have no doubt guessed, Dandelion now appreciates the warmth. I’m glad for her. On a silly note, my husband assumed her male because she’s so long legged.

Can you tell she has extra long toes? Do you think she looks seven or eight years old as the neighbors claim?

-

12 comments:

  1. I am glad Dandelion is enjoying the heat. She is a pretty girl. I can never tell age with cats- or people. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she's a cutie and is sure having a cozy time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a typical 'It's a hard life' cat pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A kitty heating pad won't go unused for long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful! Bless you for helping her out of her bind and taking care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me, she looks young. Like maybe 5 or so. She is a beauty though. Smoochies to her.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!