Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Clarification

I apologize for the confusion over my “Ditto” post, which could have been avoided had I highlighted what caught my attention. It’s the dates on these otherwise identical calendar pages.

I imagine Blue has long grown from kittenhood and
can only hope both kitties are still thriving...
If I saved every page-a-day cat calendar photo my house would be adrift in them. lol I couldn’t toss this one back in April of 2017, their coat colors’ contrast so stunning. Its 2023 duplication surprised me.

Do you think their person resubmitted the image? And are paper calendars still used in your home?

14 comments:

  1. Their person could have resubmitted that image. We don't have any paper calendars anymore.

    Have a fabulous day. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some calendar manufacturers use stock images. After five years, they were hoping you didn't notice the repeat. I do keep a couple paper calendars. It's easier for me to keep track of things when I write them down. It's my age, I think. I am of the age where I started with paper calendars, so that's where the habit is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly my focus on the date was on the wrong part. I would guess the company used the same photo a second time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the company used the photo again. Hey, we use paper calendars here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even notice the dates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two paper calendars. One is full of wonderful wildlife pictures taken by my talented niece, the other (also full of nature pics) is the BBC Countryfile calendar which my sister-in-law gives me every Christmas. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a pretty photo. I used to get those calendars, but I had a tough time tossing any kitty photos so I donated them to a preschool for crafts and stopped buying them. I bet they didn't get enough submissions so threw some oldies in. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be shocked that they didn't have enough submissions. They could have used one I sent in years ago. lol Be well, my dear.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!