Sunday, December 3, 2017

Early Bird Gets to Blog



So an hour ago I wake to what sounds like latex balloons being filled with helium – at precisely 5am. Then I recognize the sound of stripped packing tape and realize my partner decided it was time to open a replacement computer monitor. I stumble across the hall to... um... remark upon the occasion.

Partner: What do you expect me to do at 5am?

Me: Something quieter?

What I Must Have Looked Like
Courtesy of Remington Leith
of Palaye Royale
And yet, still half asleep, I managed to represent my favorite rock band.

-

10 comments:

  1. 5am...YUCK! Dakota has been on some type of silly schedule (his own) and waking me between 4 and 4:30. Mom thought she was helping by taking him for a couple of days while I sit with the other dogs BUT....with 4 dogs, a cat and two birds sleep is hard to come by! haha...I was up at 6:30 this morning letting dogs out, checked fb and blog and went back to sleep till 9!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yowza. I am so sorry for you. And you need your sleep more than I do. Hope you feel well today!

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those people that sometimes wakes up insanely early. It can be annoying when your partner is trying to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I can only imagine how much trickier it is to not wake someone on a boat! Be well, my dear.

      Delete
  3. That was an odd time for your partner to replace the monitor. I would not have been happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did he not realize how fingernails-on-chalkboard chilling that sound is at 5 AM? Eeek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clueless. ~shakes head~ That's all I can say. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hahahaha... You're already on your way at that hour if you have animals in need of saving. ~hugs~ Hope you're having a lovely day.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!