Monday, October 9, 2023

Fruits and Nuts

Yesterday I popped into my local grocer for a few items. Since fruit is such a big part of my breakfast these days I always look for sales, and seedless green grapes were quite the bargain. The pistachio sale was not worthwhile but by the end you will understand my reference to nuts.
Some of these grape sizes rival mandarin oranges!


Since I was right there the day after Halloween I had to swing by the seasonal section. Without a price marked, this wreath was expected to be beyond my budget. To my delight it was over half off (!) after I scanned my loyalty card.

It looks prettier than my image shows...

After showing my husband the wreath I laid it down on a sofa arm. And of course Terra, my nutty cat, found it immediately.


Aren’t housecats the silliest creatures? Have you seen how often the big (wild) cats act much the same?

-

12 comments:

  1. I love fresh fruit. A wonderful breakfast.

    Awww on the kitty. They are silly and most wonderful too.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. But unlike other fruits grown overly large these day, this one I can eat in one sitting. lol

      Delete
  3. I agree, that is a huge grape. That wreath is sure pretty and a good deal on the purrfect cat toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreath will need to be hung high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I cut them into quarters in my mixed fruit bowl. lol

      Delete
  6. That is a big grape. Nice wreath and cute video of Terra checking it out. XO

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!