Saturday, June 29, 2024

Sharknado!

I don’t know if you’ve even heard about the spoof disaster series involving man eating sharks getting pulled into a waterspout and raining down on unsuspecting citizens. Seeing the first (also maybe second), I found the premise delivered a fun and silly popcorn movie night.

Well, Terra discovered my cute stuffed shark, an adorable reminder of those films. This is probably not the healthiest (communist Chinese made) human toy for pet play. However, she appears to use her paws more than teeth. I didn’t know cats batted prey out of the air like that.


Wouldn’t she make a great huntress? Do you think I should be on the safe side and take the stuffed animal away?

-

18 comments:

  1. Terra surely LOVES batting at it.
    Don't take it away!
    This is far better than having her bat at birdies...
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. these days it's kinda hard to find something not made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I watched the first 2 Sharknados. but then they got so crazy we stopped. Cute video. I would let her keep the toy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terra was having a big time fishing! Hey, I saw that movie, it was a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it hanging from the air or? My bad close up eyes, I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... ~hugs~ The toy used to be in our car. I moved the shark onto a dining chair until our vehicle came back from the repair shop and she snagged it.

      Delete
  6. So nice to see cats play with toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We joke that they own the Internet. lol Be well!

      Delete
  7. Haven't seen these, but now I may have to give them a chance. Nice air swipe, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. terra...hope yur mom letz ewe play with de toy a bit mor....but...if ya heer " jawz mewsic"....eye wood say....YEOW NOE WAY :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. But she enjoys it so. You can see if the shark seems not safe, so I'd trust your judgement on that.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!